Saturday, August 4, 2012

Headbands

Summer flies by when you're having fun. Or rather not having fun but busy. After starting my peacock wreath, my daughter was admitted to the hospital for about a week and it just really put a wrench in things. We are hoping she's all better now though!!

So here is my peacock wreath with no embellishment.... I'll update when I finish (soon!)


I did make a few headbands for a friend though using a bow technique from pinterest. It was so easy to make these fancy bows, I don't know why I never tried before. You simply layer the ribbon on top of one another in a row and then sew in 1/4" increments all the way up the rows. Then you pull the thread tight and wind it around the bow and voila! I am looking forward to making more soon :)

http://makebowsandmore.blogspot.com/2009/06/pinwheel-bow-with-sallys-clip.html is where I got the instructions to make the awesome bow.

No comments:

Post a Comment